The world was in lock-down, now the world is burning. You understand chaos and mayhem can happen at any time, so you bought an AR-15 “just in case.” But are you ready?
The Basic AR-15 Course covers everything you need to know about your rifle so you won’t waste valuable time and ammo trying to figure it out on your own.
- How it functions
- How to maintain it
- How to set it up
- How to hit from 3 yards out to 25 yards
- Understanding mechanical off-set
- Which sight system works best for you
- Compensator advantages/disadvantages
- And more!
Limited to TEN students.
- AR-15, rifle, carbine or pistol
- 80 rounds of ammunition (NO STEEL CORE, steel case ok)
- Sling, gun case
- Notebook, pen
- Eye and ear protection, ball cap, bug spray, sunscreen, chair, snacks, etc
When: June 27th, 8 AM to 12 noon
Location: 6109 NE 50th Ave, OKC, OK
COST: $110 (Take this AND Defensive AR-15 the same day for $200 total)
Spots will go fast. Secure your spot by sending payment to: paypal.me/davidelderton
Any questions/concerns, call or text 405.740.7447
OKC Firearms Training is founded by David Elderton to provide the best training at reasonable prices.
Do you have questions about our services or classes we offer here?